Limkokwing Academy of Creativity & Innovation. A Tourism Creativity and Innovation R&D Centre
Empower and build capacity for the hospitality and tourism industry merging the elements of culture, heritage and technology to create innovative learning experiences. Engage and challenge young people in using creativity to bring th hsopitality levels that promote Malaysia as the world's best knowledge and research centre for tourism.
Wide range of programmes to build highly rewarding careers in the tourism industry
2-year Professional Diploma: Tourism Management, Advertising Creativity, BUsiness and Entrepreneurship, Digital Animation, Fashion Design, Graphic and Digital Design, Information Communication Technology, Music & Sound Design, Performance Arts, Public Relations, Web & Interactive Design
3-year Diploma: Performing Arts, Performance Design, Asian Dance, Music Design, Sound Production, Videography, Digital Video, Digital Photography, Creative Writing, Creative Advertising, Packaging Design & Technology, Art Direction, Merchandising Design, Accessories Design, Web Design, Fine Arts, Packaging Design, Exhibition Design, Tourism Management, Public Relations, Business Administration, Merchandising & Retailing
Heritage Bazaar by Limkokwing
This is where the art, heritage and culture meet. We have weekend (Saturday and Sunday, 10am - 10pm) bazaar that allow traders and visitors to trade and to be entertained by our cultural show.
This Heritage Bazaar is located at Limkokwing Academy of Creativity and Innovation, Lisbon Hotel, Portuguese Settlement, which is overseeing the beautiful view of The Strait of Malacca.
Arts and Heritage product on sale:
Antiques, Handicraft, Local products, Delicacies and Traditional Clothing
- Baba Nyonya Dance (Joget Bakul Siah and Joget Bimpoh)
- Portuguese Dances and Song (The Branyo Dance and Farapeira Dance)
- Indian Classic Dance and Music
- Malay Joget Ronggeng
- Chinese Traditional Dance and Music
- Invited traders will be charge upfront for utilities, securities and charity donation of RM100 per weekend. Part of charges will be contributed to a selected charity association in Malacca through the University charity arm called Heal the World Foundation.
- All traders will be provided with a dedicated kiosk.
- All traders must have a valid license from MBMB.